You’re probably familiar with coaching in a sports context – and how a coach brings out the best in a player and helps them to achieve their personal goals as well as the goals of the team. Life coaching is similar in that it supports you in being the best you can be. A coach will guide you, push you and walk side-by-side with you. You are not alone!
You’re probably here because:
- you recognize that you would benefit from some additional relationships skills
- you want a relationship but you don’t want to lose yourself again
- you want to start dating again but you don’t know where to start
- you are tired of disappointing dates that go nowhere
- you seem to keep attracting the same kind of person who isn’t a match
You probably see the value in the support and mentoring of someone who is trained in this field. Friends are well-meaning but it’s kind of like getting a backrub rather than going to a trained massage therapist!
My coaching isn’t for everyone.
- If you want to blame your ex for all your problems, we’re not going to be a fit.
- If you think that all you need is advice on where to meet the opposite sex without doing any work on yourself, we’re not going to be a fit.
- If you think we’ll do the necessary work in a couple of sessions and you’re not ready to make a commitment, we’re not going to be a fit.
However, if you are willing to invest the time, energy and commitment in really looking at yourself, and who you are, what you want, what is holding you back, and the part you played in past breakups… we’re a good fit.
- If you’re serious that NOW is the time to prepare for love, we’re a good fit.
- If you’re curious and open, we’re a good fit.
- If you know that you are ready to embark on a journey that will change you forever, we’re a good fit!
I invite you to apply for a complimentary Breakthrough Session with me. This is a phone conversation which lasts for about 45 minutes in which we explore what you want, what’s holding you back and how we might work together.